Thursday, October 20, 2005

A confession...

I've been pretty lax about stashbusting. In fact, I've been stashbuilding instead.
I hang my head in shame and promise to continue working on at least one stashbuster per month.

My current wip could be considered as a stashbuster, as I bought the yarn for the project a year ago. It's Suzette from Rowan Vintage, and here's a photo nicked from the blog. I'm now up to the armhole and knitting on the first sleeve.



This won't be finished this month, I don't think! But I've got plenty of scarves to knit from stash in November with the dreaded Christmas fast approaching!

This is my first time using blogger - hope this works! Does anyone know how we can add links to our blogs on the side? (I'm a typepad girl!). I'm also a novice when it comes to multiple user blogs!

Dawn
http://deesie.typepad.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

that project is beautiful. my brain just rebooted looking at it.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What a gorgeous WIP. :)

I know how to add stuff to the sidebar, etc.. here ... what do you need help with?

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's seriously impressive. Can't wait to see it finished. Request: can we see the WRONG side? The mind reels...

miss bedora

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home