Sunday, October 23, 2005

FiberAddict

Hello! I thought that I would introduce myself since we have this great new blog!

My blog is FiberAddict.com.

Anyways, I have moved back to Calgary Canada from the States. My husband had slowly been bringing me my yarn or sending it to me. I have received the final nine boxes and they are in my basement. I have been doing more stash organizing than using. However, I have also been going through my old projects that have been laying in mourning for someone to love them enough to work on them again.

I think that my November project is going to be a sweater for my son from my stash. Something I know that I can get done rather easily and will still use up some yarn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Hello! I wish I had some better way of organizing my stash, but right now there's no space ... Hopefully soon I'll have a whole room dedicated to my yarn ... well, a whole part of a room anyway. *lol*
Happy knitting!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

9 boxes?!?! you are a fibre goddess.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home