Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hello everyone!

Just popping in to make sure I can post okay. :)

I just completed my October Stashbuster, and will be starting my November project probably the first week of November. I'm going to be using up some of my Lily's Sugar Babies cotton (discontinued) to make a baby sweater set (booties and hat too) for my friends' baby girl. It's not going to be a huge stashbust, but it'll use up some. :)

*edit*
Here's a picture of my October stashbuster.

Pattern: Angel Baby though I altered it to suit my needs.
Needles: 7mm
Yarn: Bernat Harmony I bought for something a year ago and then changed my mind about, and it ended up being useful afterall.

Happy knitting!

~Samantha
Me, Myself and Milotis78

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Samantha, the baby blanket is beautiful. What colors of Bernat Harmony did you use? I really like that for a baby blanket.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Hi Wanda, I used Mocha Mauve and Crushed Rose. Thanks! :)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home