Saturday, October 29, 2005

Hello everyone

I am happy to join you all on this great quest: stashbusting. I have a problem stash. I've been knitting for a while but only got serious about it in the last year or so. The problem is that before I got serious, I bought a lot of cheap yarn in weird colours and in quantities either insufficient or way ample for any yarn-appropriate project!

Last week, inspired by this club, I sat down and made a plan for a bunch of my stash and am feeling a lot better about my stash issues.

First up for November: the Argyle Cardigan from Debbie Bliss' Special Knits using (hopefully lots of) Bernat Satin.

Cheers!

annypurls

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Hi! Welcome to the club! :) That sweater is really pretty. Bernat Satin, I think, is really nice to work with. Happy knitting!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Those are some pretty colors. I hadn't seen Bernat Satin before, but I will have to look for it for baby knits. That will be a lovely sweater.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home