Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hi Everyone

So. I know it's almost the end of October, but I wanted to show my September stashbusters project. The reason I'm not showing my October stashbusters project is because I don't have one. And because the September one didn't get finished until half way though October. Does that mean it was my September/October project?



Simply Marilyn from Interweave Knits.

I'm surprised that it fit me. I guess I'm still new to knitting enough to be surprised that things I knit can actually be used! My only complaint is that the arm holes feel a little too large... like the body and the arms join where my waist is... okay, maybe that's exagerating a little, but that's what it feels like. And yes, I know that that is the design of the sweater... but sometimes common sense things like that don't make it all the way to my brain.

Anyways, I'd definitely recommend the pattern. Quick, easy to understand, and fun to knit!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Great sweater Eileen! I love the colour

5:55 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

It looks great Eileen! I knitted this last year - the thing that drove me mad in wearing it is the neckline.

Dawn:)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

It looks great! I'm always shocked (as a fairly new knitter) that the stuff I make fits or turns out how it should too. *lol*

Happy knitting!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Lovely!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I love the sweater and feel the need to knit one out of my stash!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home