Monday, October 24, 2005

September-October Stashbusting

So even if I hadn't joined Stashbusters in September, I totally busted my stash. I had lots of yarn from a sweater that I made last December and ripped in January (didn't even wear it except for taking the picture). I made six scarves that I donated for the bazaar at a hospital.

I already finished the scarves and gave them to the hospital, but here is a picture that I took during the knitting process.

I used a double stranded Patons Shetland Chunky and Patons Divine with 12 mm needles. I casted on 11 stitches and did garter stitch to the desired length (about 61" each scarf).

It was great to finally get rid of all that yarn that I was just keeping at home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

WTG, it looks great!! :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home