Friday, November 25, 2005

Ack - No Stashbusting

There hasn't been absolutely no stashbusting in my house, because there has been a little bit here and there, but there's no way I'm going to have my planned November stashbuster project done by the end of November ... I fear it probably won't get started until after Christmas. I'm doing a couple of hats and whatnot from yarn in my stash, but those projects aren't really big enough to classify as stashbusting, are they? And, I'm bad, I'm actually going to buy yarn this weekend. But it's only because my cousin requested a certain yarn and colour for her Christmas gift, and since it's for Christmas, it's not counted as adding to the stash! *lol*

Happy Stashbusting! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

If you knit something from stash, it does use up soemthing from stash, so that has to count, right?

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home