Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Few New Items

I finished my Ruffled Gloves from Teva Durham's book, Loop-d-Loop. The yarn was a gift from a secret pal.

And last night I finished my Amble socks. These were my September stashbusting project but I took my sweet time finishing them up.

I also dug up some yarn that has been sitting without a purpose for over a year and whipped up a Bobbi Bear last week. This is a really fun, quick project and you can use pretty much any yarn you like. Marti made one from sock yarn this weekend. Super cute.

I'm about to try casting on for the Latvian socks in Folk Socks for the knitalong using Joslyn's Fiber Farm Twinkle Toes I bought at knitting camp last year.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

Gosh that is a lot of knitting, I can hardly keep up!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Everything looks wonderful! I really like the colours you used for Bobby Bear. :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

Looks like you've been busy. I love your Amble socks. They look really impressive!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home