Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finally....fuzzy pictures

Woot! I finished stuff in October I swear!

The first being a Rowan Biggy Print tank top sweater. The name and pattern for which of course are at home far far away from where I am currently "not working" It was an alright knit. It was the first time I'd knit with 15 mm needles and yarn that big. I'm not a huge fan.

My first garment that I'm close to happy about although the armholes are *way* to big. Arms are my nemesis appendage



I also finished the messenger bag from Knitty. The colors are even more beautiful live than they are in the picture. I was very happy with the sari silk. My environmentalist sister loves it and was happy about the recycle factor.


November is the month of Xmas socks and scarves...I just realized how close Christmas is and my face started itching!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

ooooh, very nice bag. So pretty!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Love the bag!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

thanks! I would make it wider in the middle next time I do it up but it was an EASY knit...

10:23 PM  
Blogger Anny said...

Your bag is just beautiful! I love the colourway. And I know what you mean about Christmas knitting. I just cast on for gift 1 of 14 this morning! Yikes!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bag! So pretty!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home