Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November Stashbuster: Check!

I've completed my argyle cardigan from Debbie Bliss' Special Knits and am really happy with how it turned out. You can read more about it on my blog. It ended up using only 2 balls of the blue Bernat Satin in my stash and since I ended up duplicate stitching the pattern, I only needed about 20 yards of the navy yarn for the argyle.



This was my first attempt at duplicate stitch embroidery and I'm hooked. It uses very little yarn and can be used to liven up a boring knit as an afterthought. I'll be doing a lot more of this in the future.

Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

WOW, it looks gorgeous!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Adorable.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Soooooo cute!!!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm my goodness, I'm overwhelmed by the cuteness.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Beautiful! And the child is cute too!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home