Saturday, November 19, 2005

October-November project


I finished my Stashbusters scarf for October-November about 10 days ago.
It's the Rumple Scarf. I got the kit in July, during my trip to London, Ontario.
The actual knitting took me about 10 hrs. The scarf is not that long, but I ran out of the boucle silk (I still have a bit of the mohair, but now I don't know what to do with it, since it's not enough to do almost anything). I started in mid-October, so it took me less than a month to finish it. Of course I was working in about 3 other projects so I didn't spend 100% of my time in this one, but it turned out fine and on time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It's beautiful! Nice work.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

It looks great! :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thanks everyone, I'm really excited about it!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home