Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The ultimate stashbuster ...

I have what I think is a great story. I helped someone destash a few months ago (selfless, I know ;) and she sent me an extra skein of some yarn I wasn't sure I had anything to do with. Then yesterday I went to Full Thread Ahead's website and noticed that if you bring a knitted item to donate on Thursday (Hollis' birthday) you get 17% off! Well, I was probably going to buy something anyway, and then I realized I had that extra skein, so today I cast on for one of Lu's Dulaan hats. I can't wait to finish my second hat of my knitting career and her pattern is so cute with the i-cord top! I hope to be finished by Thursday for the sale but it will be hard putting my other projects down for that long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home