Wednesday, December 07, 2005

September's stashbusting project finally finished

It was in time for Thanksgiving that it was finished, but right after Turkey Day I was traveling, so I didn't have time to update it here. Nonetheless, here is my September project that I finally finished.

The Hippy-Chic cardigan:


Project Specs:
Hippy-Chic Sweater from Knit It! 2002 issue
Yarn used: Interlacements Oregon (100% merino wool, variegated) and Cascade 220 in orange
Needles used: sz 8 needles for variegated, sz 7 needles for Cascade
Completion: started sometime in Nov/Dec 2002-completed November 23,2005 (worked on this off and on)

For more pictures of the finished item, go to my blog.

Happy knitting all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

That looks wonderful! Great job!

hey guys, I can't figure out how to add myself to Stashbusters! I've been doing a ton of stashbusting lately and need to vent it. Anyone who can help me would be vastly appreciated. Thanks!

4:39 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Cool sweater!
How can I be a part of this group? I could not find an email address to write a note. Would someone please give me a "Hello, this is how you can apply" email?
Thanks a bunch, and Happy Holidays!
Kimberly
=:8
http://www.somebunnyslove.com

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home