Hi all, I've been a member since the Stashbusters blog started, but I guess since I am usually hard-pressed to blog on my own blog, it seemed less of an incentive to blog here. Also I was downsized in June of this year, so I have not allowed myself to buy yarn,at all. So every project I work on at this time, is all from stash. The sad part is, it seems to have taken a small hole, but not nearly enough and I have been knitting like crazy. At this point, I stopped doing the project (large) every month, as I have yet to make that goal. I am going to post a few of my latest FOs here though.
First up, is Donna
. A pattern I'd been working on since April and sadly didn't finish until November. Although I did have a few problems with it and it had to sit in time-out sometimes while I figured out stuff like short rows, but in the end, it was worth it.
and one of the side ribbing:
Yarn used: Katia Beetle in sage green color
Needle size used: size 7 US for main body, size US 6 for ribbing
time to completed: started sometime in April-fully completed Nov 02,2005
Also a picture of the Thandi scarf I finished recently that I'd started in mid-August:
I've also been working on my Hippy-Chic sweater that I hope to finish soon. This is just a sample of the sweater. Right now, I figured out the sleeve cap wasn't long enough, so I had to go back and knit a few rows and check and see if that will fit into the sleeve. I've joined the sleeves together and picked up stitches for the neck. Once I get the sleeves to fit, I can sew in the sleeves and seam up the sides. Add some buttons and sew in all the ends and get the pockets sewn in and this baby will be done! I can't wait.
That's all for now. Happy knitting all!