Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January Stashbuster: Check!

I finished the raglan sweater for my little Jujube. I used up both balls of mystery yarn stash down to a couple of yards. Phew! I love how this sweater turned out and will surely be making more of these. You just can't beat seamless, knit to fit top-down patterns ;0)



I haven't yet decided what to knit from the stash in February, especially with the knit Olympics and all. I might try to sneak in some mittens or something before the flame is lit.

Happy knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

So cute and your baby is a sweetie! You really can't beat those top-down raglans, especially for kid stuff!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! And, the sweater is wonderful, too. Thanks for posting the darling photo and for your earlier post that included the pattern link!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

omg how cute! (baby and sweater of course) great job!

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG could your kid GET any CUTER!!!! I mean, great job on the sweater, but THE KID!!! I could just eat him up. He is that damn cute.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home