Thursday, January 05, 2006

More planning!

Since I haven't had much work lately I've had to dive into my stash rather than buying new yarn, so I've got stashbusting projects all over the place! I'm currently working on:

Bubby from Knitty (1/2 done)
Fingerless mitts (1/2 done)
a baby sweater (just needs to be seamed!)

and making a couple of swatches/part of a baby blanket got me interested in using up the Lion Brand Micro Spun I've been hoarding, so I've just started another stashbusting project: a cardigan designed by me!

Here's a status picture:



Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Ooh, Microspun? I love that stuff. Even though it's "cheap"...it does have good quality.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Elspeth said...

It is definitely soft, and those Michael's coupons are what got me in trouble with black Micro Spun!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home