Monday, January 23, 2006

New Stashbusters project

Serendipitous Cardigan

About a year ago, I got some GGH Trikolore on sale at Lettuce Knit. I had been looking for appropriate projects for it and even started a sleeveless top (of course), but I was adapting it from a Colinette Shimmer 5 pattern book, and the Trikolore and Shimmer 5 do not have the same gauge, so it wasn't working out. Finally I got Hollywood Knits and there are two projects there for that yarn.
On Saturday I casted on for the Serendipitous Cardigan. I'm using 9 mm Brittanys.

I love bulky yarn, by Sunday night I had already finished making the back of the cardigan.
Oh how I love bulky yarn

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Wow - I love the incredible colors! At this rate it'll be a week-long project...lol!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home