Thursday, February 09, 2006

February stashbusting

It's already the 9th and I haven't started my stashbuster project yet. Fear not! It's a joint Olympic challenge and Stashbuster!
I'll be starting this cardigan tomorrow


(From the UK Women's Weekly annual knitting supplement last year)

in this yarn


Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk (reclaimed from Lara)

This should be do-able for the 16 days of the Olympics. Believe me, it's a challenge! Not so much the amount of knitting as sticking with one main project until it's done - I like flitting between wips. I'll be really pleased to use this up, not because it's really old stash, but because it's reclaimed. I knitted Lara last year, didn't like it at all, and eventually frogged it a few weeks ago.

Dawn:)
skein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home