Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm finally ready to participate!

So I joined forever ago, but wasn't in a position to really participate in this group until this month. Had some gift knits to finish, and there was that time period where I didn't really knit at all in Nov-Dec due to pregnancy fatigue.

But I'm back now! I finished my Mom's birthday socks last week, and then knit up some dishcloths. Last night I pulled out the oldest ball of sock yarn in my stash, and started a pair of socks for my daughter.

I don't really have any plans to buy any yarn (other than the Trekking Sock yarn I jsut stocked up on!) this year, and I have a huge backlog of projects I want to do with my stash. So pretty much most of my 2006 knitting will stashbusting!

Emily's socks will be my "February" project. I don't think they'll use up the whole ball of yarn though, so I might get 2 pairs out of it (maybe a pair for her, and a pair for baby-to-be to wear next year).

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

beautiful socks! i love self paterning yarn...lol totally mindless! =)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home