Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some recent knits

I finished a pair of baby socks--They used up the rest of the ball of sock yarn I used for my daughter's socks, and some of a gray wool/cashmere blend I've had on a cone in my stash for awhile.



I also used up the 3 balls of Rowan Big Wool I got for Christmas in a scarf and mitten set for myself.



<

I've also been knitting dishcloths with the Monthly Dishcloths Knitalong, to use up the big stash of Sugar 'n Cream cotton leftover from my Mitered Square Rug.

In all, since the beginning of February (including my UFOlympics project), I've used up at least 10 balls of yarn! I did have to buy more to finish Fletcher (The UFOlympics project), but the leftovers from that are slated to become a felted bag. That may be the next project I cast on. The only other thing I'm working on now is a pair of socks for my MIL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That's funny. We just both knit the same socks. I left the ruffle off on mine.

11:28 AM  
Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

The scarf looks so snuggly! Perfect for days like today where we had either soft hail or hard snow :-/

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home