Saturday, April 01, 2006

March Stashbusting


March is done and dusted! It's knitted in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk and is a fantastic red colour,nothing like this miserable photo!
As an additional stashbuster, I finished some felted clogs.
Before, very boring but stash.




And after, a wonderful thing happened! (this is after the first wash, they went through another one and turned even more pink!)



My april stashbuster will be the the Flower Basket Shawl as part of the EvelynClarke Knitalong, out of Jamieson's Ultra, not old stash, only 5 months old, but still, stash.

This stashbusting has taken on more significance now that I've Flashed the stash! I had to do it in two posts, so much stuff!
You can look here and here!

Dawn

2 Comments:

Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

I need a stiff drink after looking at your stash pics! Blimey - it's amazing!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Very nice!!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home