Monday, July 10, 2006

June Complete - July in Progress

Hello everyone! I haven't forgotten about this kal group. I've just been busy. I have been keeping up on my stashbusting. In June I knit a baby blanket from stash yarn for my cousin's baby (due in August). He and his wife loved it ... I used double stranded worsted weight yarn. The white is Red Heart Soft and I think the green is Red Heart worsted, but it might be Bernat too. I'm not sure though. My July stashbusting project is another baby blanket. I'm doing a log cabin blanket with the instructions from the Mason*Dixon Knitting book. It's coming along swimmingly. I have no pictures of it yet though -- stay tuned! I will probably post one on my blog tomorrow if you're interested. :)

Happy Knitting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home